11/5/07

Backgrounds, yet again

This week I have even more backgrounds! There sure are a lot in my film but I'll be glad to get them out of the way. Hot diggity!

A shot of the finish line at the beginning of the film



A stormy sky for the thunder god. I am not sure how I am going to animate the scene to reach this, but this is the look I eventually want. I've left out the rain for now, I think that will have to animated on top of everything.


A sky that will be used for a background of the wind goddess. Come to think of it, windy days aren't always cloudy. I might not even need to change the color of the sky for wind, but I think I will use it so it contrasts with the normal sky color.


A beautifully blinding sunny sky!



And just as a treat, I thought I'd share a lost panel:

I was going through my storyboard panels and forgot I had this one. I changed the plot a little, and with it the location changed, so this became obsolete. It's too bad, I thought that panel was rather cute.

1 comment:

Victor said...

I like, I like. Maybe to emphasize wind for the cloudy background, you could have the clouds blow away as she summons her might?