11/27/07

Animatic with Dialogue!

I had my sound recording session this evening, and it was a great success, if I do say so myself! Eric was great to work with. The editing took a while, but it was definitely a fun process to go back and listen to all the takes.

So, here is my animatic with dialogue (and a bit of rough animation)! Eric did all the male voices. My sound engineer (I think that's the proper title, but I could be wrong!), Bethany Sparks, has a cameo, and so do I (though I am not happy at all with my own performance).

Disregard any subtitles that are there. Some of the text does not match the spoken dialogue.


Animatic with Dialogue from Lauren Blakely on Vimeo.

Feedback is most appreciated!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Great, great, GREAT voices!!! Wonderful! Who did the wind god- you or Bethany? It's really good as well!

Congratulations!!!

Lauren said...

I'm glad you like it!
I did the wind goddess. I am not very happy with it, but I don't know if it's worth it to get a female voice actor to do just one line.

Sheila said...

Personally, I like it the way it is. It will be interesting to hear the feedback from everyone else this evening.