10/23/07

More backgrounds!

Here is another installment of backgrounds. Thank you, Photoshop, for making things so much easier with filters. I know these aren't that exciting, but they needed to be done for the Gods' intro shots (one for each of sun, rain, and wind). I hope they look comic book-y enough!




The next post shall most likely consist of more backgrounds. I also need to start working on designing the comic book hero who, sadly, will only be in two shots of the animation. Right now, his temp name is CAPTAIN AWESOME. But for now, Travis just calls him "the hero". Who knows if I'll actually use this name.

3 comments:

Carder said...

I love them. Congratulations on winning me over. It's not easy.

Victor said...

It would be cool if the lighting effect was animated as well. Like a spinning fan behind them. Just a though. Otherwise I think they're swell.

Sheila said...

I agree with Victor- a lighting effect would be awesome!