3/24/08

Crunch time

It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted anything. At this point, my rough animation is close to being done, but there's still a lot of cleanup, as well as some tweaking here and there.

I started figuring out my cleanup schedule today, and from the looks of it, I'll have to be doing about 10 scenes a week, give or take.

I think the smartest thing for me to do is to give priority to scenes that I know need fixing, and have those done before the sound mix. My dialogue scenes are a) more cleaned up, for the most part, and b) have more strict timing due to the lip-synching. Those will not have as much change, and therefore can still be cleaned up after the sound mix.

It's going to be a scary and time-consuming process, and I also have to start using Toon Boom (which I haven't touched since our training session). However, I just have to keep going, and keep positive.

Well, I'm sorry that this was mostly typed out for the purpose of calming myself down a little, but once I get all my rough animation cut together, I will post my animatic in its final rough form.

5 comments:

Carder said...

Toon Boom is easy and wonderful, and I'm sure you'll remember it. You're fine. You work hard, you'll make it.

Sheila said...

I think you can pull this off, Lauren. You have been very disciplined. The film is great. You can make it to the finish line!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Deamon Hill said...

Freerolls are tournaments favorite for those taking their first steps in the poker world because they provide, at no cost start to begin to create a bankroll without risking even a minimum of their money. These tournaments are not easy to deal with as full of inexperienced players that prevent you from playing the game according to the canons regular.

We must now decide the tactics to use that given the characteristics of the opponents are reduced mainly to 2:

-loser: that is, as almost all players in freerolls, play more hands possible now trying to increase his stack with marginal hands but if materialized, may give the maximum gain;

super-tight-aggressive: expect only the best hands and raises determined except by going all-in to try the double-up;
Read more ... [Frerolls: how to deal with]

FULL TILT POKER SERIES IV ITALIAN
Written by Sponsoring for texas holdem

Full Tilt launches fourth edition of the Full Tilt Poker Series Italian (FTIPS), the largest online championship created exclusively for the Italian players with a guaranteed prize pool of more than

Dobra strona z promocjami said...

After the success of the three previous editions, Full Tilt Poker has the FTIPS IV, the new league online more and more rich and important new features.

As of Monday, February 23, players will compete every Monday and Thursday for a total of 8 stages. The guaranteed prize pool for each stage will be $ 5,000 and the tournament will be in the version of Texas Hold'em NL with a starting stack of 2,000 chips. The beauty of FTIPS is that the jackpot increases and the buy-in remains at $ 10 + $ 1 for each stage.
Read more ... Bergamon 3d

Depositors Freeroll exclusive to Italian
Written by BMark

mosloadposition {banner}

One of the most important room in circulation, full tilt, every first Sunday of the month gives new members the opportunity to participate in a $ 5,000 freeroll.

There is a tournament almost every state, then you will have the opportunity to participate in a tournament with only Italian where you can laugh and joke as friends.

It is a wonderful opportunity because it is reserved only for those who have made ​​a deposit in the previous month, the number of participants is very small compared to the classic freerolls, with a cash prize of all respect.

Hurry what are you waiting! Download this room by our banner to immediately take advantage of even a deposit bonus of 100%.

You can download Full Tilt clicking here: